Paul Gauguin artist quote Original artwork print PG296
Paul Gauguin artist quote Original artwork print
I wanted to use my original artwork in a new way to create unusual prints. So I found appropriate quotes and combined them with my art!
I'm hoping they will make great gifts, especially for those hard to buy for people, teachers, beauticians, hostess, retirement, house warming, artists, musicians, etc...or for anyone you have trouble finding a gift!
Frame it and hang it!
***** YOU CHOOSE THE BACKGROUND
FOR YOUR PRINTED IMAGE! ********
Now the hard part - choosing the background for your print! Peek above at the photos to see paper choices, and read about them below. Good Luck!
1. LIGHT JOURNAL: Reproduction 1854 Journal Page - lighter than ledger page, writing across entire page, I have hand-colored this page with watercolor and lightened it up a bit to show off your botanical print.
2. WATERCOLOR LIGHT: Light Watercolor background, my own watercolor background turned into a background for this print
3. LEDGER: Reproduction early 1800’s Ledger Page – more rustic than journal page, darker color. Isn't it lovely. I own this lovely ledger!
4. MULTI-COLLAGE ALMANAC: This is a collage background I created using antique letters, postcards, music, journals, and 1896 farmer’s almanac I own, from Lancaster, PA. Lovely papers! Too lovely, had to make a collage. You'll notice this collage has the almanac table in the center.
5. MULTI-COLLAGE JOURNAL: See description above, however this background has a journal page (from 1854) as its center.
6. 1896 ALMANAC: Isn't this lovely!? This is from a beautiful old Farmer's Almanac I found from a printer in Lancaster, PA (yep, I live here!) I hand-painted the page to enhance the beauty of the page for your background print.
7. JOURNAL; This is the same journal page as "Light Journal" however it is not lightened in the center. The color is even throughout page.
8. DARK WATERCOLOR: I created this one for a customer! Thanks! It is a dark tea stained, almost leather look background page. It was watercolor painted to get this effect. It has a wonderful aged look!
9. MUSIC PAGE: This is a reproduction of a lovely sheet of music I have. Very romantic background.
10. ALMANAC BACK: This is the same Lancaster County PA almanac page used in another background, however this is the back page and I allowed it to remain somewhat dark, very aged looking! Very handsome background, unique too!
Shipping: I only charge for your first piece! So if you buy 3 antique paper art prints, you'll only be charged for one! Don't you just have to have more than one anyway?! :-)
The colors may appear differently due to your computer's monitor.
Please contact me with any questions you may have! I will add new designs weekly. Hope you enjoy!
Visit my ETSY shop to see more options!
see my original art work at www.debipeters.art
Please pay in a timely fashion! :-)
Returns & Exchanges
I don't accept returns, exchanges, or cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Returns and exchange details
My items are made per your order, each is CUSTOM made via your selections.
So I am sorry, but if you "change your mind" or decide the size isn't just right, I cannot refund your purchase. However, please let me know if there is anything wrong with your purchase either via ETSY conversation button or at MY email, email@example.com (sorry, the "at" sign doesn't seem to work in this box, but my email address has an "at" sign where that bracket is in my email address!). I will always gladly work to accommodate you.
You need any of my images on another type of paper?? Just let me know and I will gladly create it for you.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are your prints on real antique paper?
Some of my prints are on authentic antique paper, and some are on reproduction antique paper. Please read my listings. I clearly state if the print is on actual antique paper or on reproduction paper.
There are reasons I use reproduction backgrounds on some listings. You'll have a choice of sizes, I simply don't have enough of a particular type of antique paper, and I can offer reproduction prints more cost effectively than real antique paper.
Now, there are still prints on real antique paper, just read the descriptions before deciding on your print.
Why do some of your prints have a white border?
That would be for framing your print. Only my reproduction prints have the white border.
The antique paper prints (like the player piano paper, old dictionary pages, antique ledger pages) do not have the white border around the print.....because it is printed directly onto the antique paper....duh!! :-)
Can I buy your prints in various sizes?
Only the REPRODUCTION prints at this time (unless specifically stated in some of my authentic antique paper listings). Since some of my listings are reproduction backgrounds, I can offer them in many different sizes, from 5"x7" to 36"x48"! Again, if it were actual antique paper, how would I get it that big?? Really? :-)
Do you use real antique player piano paper for your prints?
Yep, for my player piano prints, it is actual antique player piano paper!!
I see an image of yours I like but I don't see a listing for the background I like?
You can order ANY of my images on ANY of my backgrounds! If you don't see the combination listed, convo me and I'll set it up for you! So you CAN order ANY image on ANY background!! Easy, right?? :-)